Saudi Design Week 2014

By CozmoBurqa - March 07, 2014


As I mentioned in my previous post, Saudi Design week was held 2 weeks ago and it was a week full of art, fashion, and utter brilliance! It brought artists, fashionistas and socialites from all over the world. The activities were scattered all over Riyadh, from art galleries to forums.


As I had a busy week, I couldn't attend every activity, even though I really wanted to. I look forward to attending all of the activities next year inshallah!


I'd like to thank Harvey Nicholas, Oasis Magazine, and everyone who participated in making this fair as awesome as it was!

I'll leave you with the pictures.....




First, The screening of versailles 73 At Harvey Nichols. It was an informational and and entertaining documentary I must say. I love to learn about the history of fashion, especially about what happen at versailles at 73, a moment where the history of fashion changed. I will say no more.. you've gotta watch it yourself!



   


 Second, Cities popup shop at Harvey Nichols. Amazing work by amazing artists!





     





I hope you love the pics ...... !






 ThirdDecades Vintage popup shop at Harvey Nichols, all the way from LA to Riyadh! A vintage Chanel heaven!



I'm very obsessed with these earrings sizes 



THE END  


I hope that you like it all 
I am very sorry for the interruption of blogging :( 
Soon Enshallah I will write more about what happened you missed 
Thank you ....




You can communicate with me on:
Instagram @cozmoburqa
Twitter @shahadalmarri 
Email Cozmoburqa@gmail.com
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments