National Day 1434 H

By CozmoBurqa - October 04, 2013








This year on my journey to discover the art, I decided to draw something that has a great meaning for us.
I drew the man who made ​​us unite under one banner! 
Yes, it's King Abdul Aziz (May he rest in peace)
Let's lift up our hands and thank God for the countless blessings and ask God to endure grace.



هذه السنة في رحلتي لاكتشاف الفن قررت أن أرسم شيء لها معنا كبير بنفوسنا 
أن ارسم رجلا جمعنا ووحدنا تحت راية واحدة
نعم انه الملك عبدالعزيز - رحمه الله
لنرفع أيدينا عاليا ولنشكر الله على نعمه التي لاتحصى ونسأل الله أن يديمها علينا.




king abdul aziz acrylic and mix media painting (120cm X 160cm)


You can pay a closer look at the details here...
وهنا يمكنكم الأطلاع اكثر على تفاصيل ...
















I enjoyed drawing him so much!
 !استمتعت كثيرا في رسمه





This is my signature, and keep it in your mind!
وهذا توقيعي ، لا تنسوا!



I hope all of you loved my painting and I really want to hear your opinions !
Leave a comment or send me an email cozmoburqa@gmail.com

اتمنى انها نالت أعجابكم جميعا واتمنى جدا أن اسمع آرائكم بالتعليقات او الايميل  cozmoburqa@gmail.com





 And Thank You All 
وشكرا لكم جميعا 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments