Red GODIVA Chocolate Box

By CozmoBurqa - June 20, 2013







Hello my dears

Today I want to share with you a happy beautiful moment. Yes, I'm a chocolate addict! With chocolate I'm always OK.
I mean, who doesn't love chocolate!
 The sound of the chocolate is enough to tell you what will happen when its around you.
Chocolate makes life more beautiful and stunning in my opinion. It's my happy little moment. when I say chocolate it means joy, happiness, and assurance that everything will be Okay .....!

Lady Godiva STORY: Lady Godiva is a champion and one of the most famous myths addressed by historians, poets and artists since the appearance of more than five hundred years. Godiva, and the meaning of the name of the gift of God, was the wife of the Emir of English named Aofrick was governor of the province of Coventry during the Middle Ages, was Aofrick despotic prince heavier unfair tax on his flock and people suffer because the two not care about them and injustice. His wife, Lady Godiva, was a wise woman and sane, and begged him repeatedly to relieve the suffering of the people and raise their sword taxes, but he refused their requests stubbornly and when tired of the frequent pleas promise that comply with their request, provided that take of her clothes and ride the horse parade, she is naked,on the streets of the city. Thought Godiva long in her husband's request strange, and eventually agreed to PSP. Then Aofrick issued a declaration in which they select a particular day and demanded that people stay indoors and close their windows tightly. The day promised, Godiva installed horsepower after it abandoned all her clothes and walked in the streets of the town, and everyone is committed to the instructions of her husband to preserve the modesty of women. In fact, one has only to admire the courage of Lady Godiva sacrifice and high sense of humanitarian, notice how the affiliation of the ruling class did not prevent her from showing sympathy with the concerns and suffering of ordinary people.
In fact, I did not know about the story behind this name.
Inspired me and I loved the story and I want to share it with you..



 Red Chocolate Box
 When you receive chocolate as a gift from someone you love, it feels like you're living in a dream. And you just wanna hold on to the box as long as possible, it's to funny when I'm saying it, yet it's true :) here are some pictures I took for my Endless LOVE, chocolate. ❤


                                                                                               
   


RED always means LOVE


My Favorite (melt milk chocolate) 




I love the chocolate with black coffee you can taste all the sweetness of the chocolate

and enshallah GODIVA will open soon in RIYADH :)

Hope you enjoyed it, take a piece of my chocolate and remember your happy little moment.... 






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments