SUMMER IS UP

By CozmoBurqa - June 11, 2013

SUMMER IS UP




Hello guys, I hope you all are doing fine, and I wish you a beautiful, amazing and wonderful vocation! I can't believe that this semester ended with a happy ending, thank god.

The sound of vacation is the sound of change and try new different things, in this post I'll share with you my plan (The Blog Plan) and yes I'm new girl in new world :p So, take a seat, relax, and enjoy the ride.  



First I LOVE all of my 600 Followers on  instagram COZMOBURQA. Second, we'll get to the plan*The interesting part*, enshallah I'll be strict to Achieve my goals, which are a secret.. for now! I promise in the end I'll tell you.

So my partner ADWA, and I SHAHAD will start writing about Fashion, DIY, Makeup and product reviews, and I'm learning artist, I'll share with you some of my art and of course, not to forget, FOOD.

The most important change is, that I'll start writing in ARABIC for those who prefer it, as well as English.

that's all.
I hope you liked the idea, and the plans. If you have any Question don't hesitate to ask.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

أهلا ومرحبا فيكم جميعا، إن شاءالله أنكم تكونون بصحة وعافية ومستمتعين بالصيف الجميل، إن شاءالله ببدا اكتب عربي من اليوم. الحمد الله جاء الصيف على نهاية ترم بالجامعة جميل.
الأجازة الصيفية او الصيف او ما نسمع فيه ،نسمع صوت التغير والألوان والحياة، وتجربة أشياء جديدة في هذا البوست بعلمكم الي راح نكتبه بالمدونة وأنا ما لي الا فترة بسيطة وانا اكتب عشان كذا ابغاكم تكونون معي واتمنى انكم تستمتعون.

أول شيء احبكم واحب الفلورز الي معي بالانستغرام
ومرره حابتهم وهذا حساب المدونة COZMOBURQA ،ثاني شيء الخطة ان شاءالله التزم فيها واحقق الاهداف حقتي الي راح تكون سر وبس اوصلها اوعدكم اني راح أعلمكم.

 أنا شهد و أضواء صاحبتي راح نتكتب عن الفاشن وDIY وعن   تجربتنا مع الميك اب وبعض المستحضرات ،وراح نتكلم عن الفن وراح أشاركم بعض من لوحاتي وطبعا الأكل.

أتمنى من كل قلبي أنكم تستمتعون وإذا اي أحد عند سؤال أنا موجودة لكم ...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments